Trail Forgers Walking Club
To keep us all safe we have modified our registration procedure. Please review the following so you will be prepared.
· If you are not feeling well, have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and call your doctor.
· Please keep at least 6 feet between you and other walkers. If you see people who have forgotten social distancing (come on, we all forget from time to time and need a gentle nudge) please kindly remind them.
· We will sanitize the area where the books will be stamped and the registration log is located. · One volunteer wearing gloves will stamp all books. Another volunteer wearing gloves will pass out directions.
· Please bring your own pen to sign the log sheets.
· Please bring a check or exact change ($3.00) to pay for the walk.
· During the walk we will continue to maintain social distancing. Most of the Atlantic Beach walk is on the beach or residential streets with little traffic which will make it relatively easy to stay 6 feet apart.
· Please wear masks and gloves in the registration area and/or on the walk if you feel it is necessary for you personally.
While we are all trying to stay safe and healthy, keep in mind that walking and exercising outdoors are considered essential activities. This helps boost our immune systems and keep us happy. Both of those help us to stay safe and healthy. In addition, this group walk will enable us to enjoy seeing friends in person while maintaining safe distances.